Vimetco Extrusion Romania, fully owned subsidiary of Vimetco-Alro S.A., the largest aluminium smelter in Central and Eastern Europe, is looking for a new General Manager with the ability to lead and upgrade the organization to its second decade of activity.
Vimetco Extrusion is a leading European aluminium extruder and a development partner, offering to its customers unique solutions and value added production of specified aluminium components. Counting approx. 250 employees, the Company focuses on the concept of professional, passionate team through continuous programs of personal and professional development at individual and group level.
- Visionary with innovative thinking
- Strong leadership qualities
- Motivator who empowers the staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A coordinator of resources, including money, time and people
- Strong critical thinking and decision making
- Task management
- People, market and business oriented
- Strives for success
- High level English, other languages is an advantage.
- At least 5 years in a top management position in industrial business
- Experience in growing businesses
- Bachelor degree in engineering or economy
- Master’s degree – advantage
- Experience in the field of aluminium Extrusions – advantage.
- Promote an internal culture that recruits and retains key employees and encourages their development to maximize their abilities and the Company’s vision
- Ensure the creation, implementation & update of the Company's strategy and set policies
- Responsible for Company' s budget and its achievement
- Look forward to the future of the business by making key investments and investment recommendations
- Work with international Board of Directors
- Supervise direct reporting staff according to overall company policy
- Establish and maintain controls
- Review performance data (financial, sales and activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels.