- Plan, implement, configure web- mobile analytics systems.
- Inspire digital performance team to create nonstandard strategies and help them to develop it from analytics and technology.
- Deliver actionable insights (rooted in measurement, digital data).
- Working collaboratively with Agencies teams to ensure analytics strategy benefits clients.
- Ensure consistency and high standards of measurement on all in all types of digital media.
- Where appropriate, represent Media Instinct at industry and internal forums, conferences or committees.
- Be a clear expert in digital analytics, data, measurement metrics and industry standards to educate both internal planning and accounting teams and clients if needed.
- Help client or team to develop a proper time saving technology solution for any analytical/reporting task.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 3 years of web-analytics experience.
- Excellent knowledge of industry digital analytics services (GA, Yandex Metrics, mobile analytics services).
- Tag management experience (GTM, DTM) with advanced custom HTML tags.
- Adserving experience (DBM, DCM, AdRiver).
- Good understanding of performance channels (SEA, SEO, Social, CPA, Mobile);
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS.
- Success on GAIQ, Yandex Metrics certificates.
- Knowledge of retargeting systems.
- Data segmentation techniques.
- Good presentation skills.
- English – upper-intermediate;
- Advanced Excel/Google Spreadsheet knowledge.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
Will be an advantage:
- Python/Big Query/Compute Engine/Shell.
- Knowledge of mobile apps tracking solutions and common problems.
- Doubleclick/AdWords/Yandex Direct certificates.