PBN Hill+Knowlton Strategies, a leading international strategic communications firm is looking for Creative Designer in the Moscow office.
You will be working in a fast-paced and challenging business environment, as part of passionate and dedicated team implementing various design projects.
- Work closely and collaborate with account managers and client teams to create and bring ideas to life
- Create compelling marketing materials, including: PowerPoint presentations, client collateral, brochures, corporate materials, banners, ads, posters, infographics, interactive design and other graphic materials to diverse portfolio of clients
- Manage creative projects from concept through completion
- Articulate and present creative concepts clearly
- Ensure all collateral is produced in a timely manner for various clients
- Provide quality control over work that is produced.
- 3-5 years of design work experience
- Strong design sensibility, typographic skills, illustration and digital experience required
- Strong skills in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, Acrobat and Flash.
- Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint
- Strong design aesthetic in layout, composition, typography and color usage
- Strong understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Solid attention to detail
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to multi task and meet tight deadlines
- Fluent English and Russian
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
PBN Hill+Knowlton Strategies offers a competitive package which will be discussed individually with successful candidate.